If you read my post Divi keeps getting more popular among the Top WordPress Themes of July 9th, you may remember that we left Divi being the #13 most popular theme at that moment, according to the WPThemeDetector statistics used to generate the Top WordPress Themes reports.
Two months ago Divi was found on 0.38% of the theme searches performed by the WPTD tool over hundreds of thousands of WordPress sites. By that time Divi had on top of it some tough themes to beat on the 0.40% to 0.50% finds range, such as Twenty Thirteen, Responsive or Twenty Ten.
I said on that post that I was pretty sure about Divi reaching still higher than that, at least for several positions. And, sure enough, Divi didn´t disappointed me.
This week Divi became one of the Top 10 WordPress Themes, reaching #10 after beating Twenty Ten on September 10th:
Here you have an update of the list summarizing the impressive milestones achieved by Divi during the nine months span that goes from its first release to the present moment:
- Dec 11, 2013: Divi release
- February 13, 2014: Divi becomes one of the 100 Top WordPress Themes
- March 25, 2014: Divi becomes one of the 50 Top WordPress Themes
- May 1, 2014: Divi becomes one of the 25 Top WordPress Themes
- May 19, 2014: Divi becomes one of the 20 Top WordPress Themes
- May 21, 2014: Divi 2.0 is released
- July 3, 2014: Divi becomes one of the 15 Top WordPress Themes
- July 4, 2014: Divi beats Twenty Fourteen, reaching #14
- July 9, 2014: Divi beats Headway, reaching #13
- July 14, 2014: Divi beats Responsive, reaching #12
- July 15, 2014: Divi beats Twenty Thirteen, reaching #11
- September 10, 2014: Divi becomes one of the 10 Top WordPress Themes, reaching #10 after beating Twenty Ten
Now from here, how high do you think Divi will manage to get?
Let us know about your bet via the comments.